The new star in Indian tennis is The 16- year- old Yuki Bhambri who wins the junior boys' tittle in the final of the Australian Open junior tennis championship In Melbourne on Saturday,31-1-2009.He becomes fourth Indian to win a junior Grand Slam. Today,I have given a recipe for making a dessert.Kamala marthandan.
- Keep 1/4 cup of milk aside.
- Mix the condenced milk with remaining portion of milk and boil in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add the custard powder or The mixture of cocoa and corn flour in 1/4 cup of milk kept in the beginning.Stir well to get a smooth liquid.
- Pour the above mixture into the boiling milk stirring continiously till the mixture begins to thicken.(Keep the stove in slow flame.)
- Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
- After the mixture has cooled down add the essence.
- Beat the cream and add to the mixture.
- Blend the mixture well with a hand blender and place in the fridge.
- When it is set,decorate with nuts,cream and serve chilled.