Hope you all would have enjoyed your Pongal festival holidays.
Pongal festival is a Harvest Festival celebrated in Tamil Nadu ,India. Harvest festival is celebrated in different names in various states of India.
Today I have posted a new recipe. Please try post your comment about the recipe.
SPICY CHICKEN ROAST
- Slice the onion,Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Grind the red chillies,turmeric,pepper corns,cloves,cinnamon,bigjeera,garlic,and ginger into a fine paste.
- Clean the chicken and cut into pieces.
Smear with half quantity of masala and marinate for half an hour.
- In a pan add oil and fry the sliced onion.
When the onion turns into brown colour, add the remaining masala and fry for a minute.
Add the cut tomatoes and fry till oil come to the top.
- Add the marinated chicken and let it cook till done.
- Add a tsp of vinegar.Add salt and cook for some more time.
- Garnish well and serve hot.
Please visitmy main page also to post queries in chat box. Happy cooking.