Today I am posting the second recipe of starter series.
- Palak:one bunch.
- Bengal gram flour:4tbsps.
- Rice flour:2tbsps.
- Salt:to taste
- Chille powder:1tsp.
- Soda-bi-carbonate (cooking soda):a pinch
- Clean with water and cut the palak into pieces
- Add all the ingredients to the palak and mix well to cover all the palak pieces.(No water should be added since the moisture present in the palak after cleaning is more than enough to mix.)
- Heat oil in a pan
- Fry dessert spoonful in hot oil.
- Drain and serve hot.