Parties are always started with starters.Today what I have posted is the first recipe of starter series.
- Cauliflower:300 gms.
- Refined flour:2 tbsp or 20 gms.
- Corn flour:1 tbsp.
- Pepper:a pinch.
- Salt:to taste
- Oil:required to deep fry.
- Cut the cauliflower in to small flowerets.
cauliflower in salted boiling water.
Drain and keep the remaining water for subsequent use.
- Prepare a batter with refined flower flour,corn flour,pepper and salt and the remaining water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each cauliflower floweret in batter and deep fry.
Let the excess oil be drained by placing the fried flowerets on absorbent paper.