Every time you eat or drink anything sugary, your teeth are under acid attack for up to one hour. So it is important to keep sugary foods only to mealtimes, limiting the amount of time your mouth is at risk.
But we like to have desserts after food only. With out a dessert the meal is not complete ,is it not? That too on important day like today for my young viewers,on "Valentine Day" how can a feast go with out a dessert to be followed?Today I am posting another dessert recipe, 'chocolate Souffle. '
(To serve 4 persons)
- Boil the milk,add the cocoa and mix well.
Remove from fire and cool slightly.
- Beat the yolks with only 4 tbsps of sugar(keep balance 1 tbsp sugar separately)
Add this mixture to the milk.
- Cook this in a double boiler till it becomes a thick custard or it should coat the spoon.(Imp: care should be taken that the egg should not curdle).Remove from fire.
- Take 2 tbsp from the above hot mixture of warm cocoa and milk ,
mix nicely with the gelatin in a bowl add back to the mixture and mix well.
- Add essence and beat the egg whites stiff.Add the remaining 1 tbsp of sugar and beat again till stiff foam consistency is reached.
- FOLD in to the custard and pour in pre-chilled dish allow to set in a fridge.
- Serve with cream,nuts,and grated chocolate.
FOLDmeans mixing gently with a spatula.
Please don't forget to post your comments.
Please visitmy main page also, to post queries in chat box. Happy cooking.