- Boil the vegetables
- Mix the tamarind extract to the ground paste and add to the boiled vegetables
- Add more water and boil for 15 minutes.
- After getting the required thickness do the seasoning
- the ground paste
- Fry coconut,redchillies,corianderseeds,pepper and the small onions into honey brown colour and grind.
- the vegetables
- Cut brinjal length wise and the drumstick into 1 inch piece.
- the tamarind extract
- Take little water .Put tamarind and salt .Soak well and take the extract by squeezing.Strain and use only the extract.
- the seasoning
- Heat oil in a kadai .Add mustard seeds ,curry leaves.garlic,onion and fry.Pour this hotmixture to the theeyal and immediately cover with a lid.